Saturday, February 5, 2011

Time flies...

Since my last stop here we've:

* Celebrated #80 for Gamma
* Celebrated #3 for C..in a small way. The party is tomorrow :0)
* Had more snow and grey days than I care to mention.
* Gone to the aquarium for C's first time.
* Discovered the princess gig in all its glory (arrrr! ;0)
* ...the above has led to C now refusing to wear anything but a dress or skirt. Conversation just the other morning while handing me back the pants I had out for her? "No good, mom - I need to see the closet". She went on to choose a leopard print skirt. Help me now...I can only imagine this in another 10 years.
*Been crafting fools.
* Celebrated CNY.
* Dealt with me as limpy mama again. Back for more 'intervention' to keep me walking but I'm not letting it get us down.
* Been grateful for every busy, crazy day together.

Three years old!

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

Aquarium fun including sting ray petting:

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

Ready for school on CNY:

 
Posted by Picasa


17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday C!! Wow....3 years old:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos of your girly girl.
    Sorry about the gimp again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can NOT believe she is 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C is such a cutie! I want to squish those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing the new pics of C! She has grown so much & is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How in the world is she three already? What a beautiful gal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mama! Good to see you stopping by!!

    Happy 3rd Birthday to Miss C!! I just can't get over how big she is getting and OMG so beautiful!! And Happy 80 To C's Gamma!!

    Hope you are well... and hope to see you sometime this year, Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the THREE club, C! I hope you aren't going to pitch fits like Tari does? No... I'm sure you won't - I'm sure you're a perfect angel for your Mama?!!

    :) Lee-Anne
    (aust2china)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, does time fly by! She is growing fast!
    Happy Chinese New Year!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 3rd Birthday Beautiful Girl!

    We can't wait to see you this summer!
    t&e

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the "3" club! Can't believe she's a dresses only girl! Well, when she looks as adorable as she does in them, who could blame her?! Ellie hates dresses- what can ya do?! Hope the party was delightful!=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweetie pie!! She is such a big girl.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really missing your posts! Hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Missing you! Are you on Facebook? Need some new pictures!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, anybody home? It's been a year and we need an update. Hope all is rocking in your corner of the world.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey friend! Not sure if you still check in her but thought I'd stop by and say 'Hi!!!' Hope all is wonderful with you and C!

    Catherine and Hannah

    ReplyDelete