Since my last stop here we've:
* Celebrated #80 for Gamma
* Celebrated #3 for C..in a small way. The party is tomorrow :0)
* Had more snow and grey days than I care to mention.
* Gone to the aquarium for C's first time.
* Discovered the princess gig in all its glory (arrrr! ;0)
* ...the above has led to C now refusing to wear anything but a dress or skirt. Conversation just the other morning while handing me back the pants I had out for her? "No good, mom - I need to see the closet". She went on to choose a leopard print skirt. Help me now...I can only imagine this in another 10 years.
*Been crafting fools.
* Celebrated CNY.
* Dealt with me as limpy mama again. Back for more 'intervention' to keep me walking but I'm not letting it get us down.
* Been grateful for every busy, crazy day together.
Three years old!
Aquarium fun including sting ray petting:
Ready for school on CNY: